Stay in place while you catch Z’s.
Ever take a great nap in the car, but when you’re at your destination, you wake up with a sore or stiff neck? Yeah, it sucks — and commonly happens when you don’t have proper neck support. Our Headrest Travel Pillow changes that, providing all-over support for a better nap session.
The difference between our headrest travel pillowt and those of competitors? We provide cushy side-support pillows that are designed vertically to catch your head if you lean too much to the left (or right) as you doze off. Soft yet thick memory foam helps hold your neck and held it upright for a strain-free nap.
Travel Pillow That Attaches To Headrest
✅ Works for just about every car – Black in color, our headrest blends in with a majority of vehicle interiors. And as long as your headrest poles are at a minimum of 3.75 inches apart, our headrest will fit just fine. Our headrest is made of sturdy ABS plastic with a memory foam cushion.
✅ Incredibly adjustable – Telescopic support helps you find your perfect positioning, allowing you to angle up, lower, and rotate your side pillows up to 180 degrees to accommodate various heights. From child to adult, adjust the pillows of this headrest to meet any passenger height for luxe comfort and support.
✅ Sleep without fatigue – A lot of cases of neck strain and fatigue result from poor sleeping positions. It’s even harder to maintain an ergonomic position when falling asleep on the road in a car seat. That’s why our Car Seat Headrest Pillow provides the necessary support to keep your head and neck properly supported — while also preventing you from knocking your head against the car door in turns and twists in the road.
❗ And – last but not least – these headrest pillows have passed numerous crash tests to ensure compliance with each of the following safety standards: CMV-SS 213, FMVSS 213, ECE R44 ❗
Ready to add some cushy support to your passenger seat? – Assembly is quick and easy:
Step 1 – Choose from one of our two provided pairs of rubber holders to find your headrest pole’s best fit (you get 10-mm and 12-mm-size holders).
Step 2 – Connect the left- and right-side brackets together (to form one rod), and secure them onto your rubber holders.
Step 3 – Install the left and right pillows onto the road. Tighten the screw caps on both ends.
Step 4 – Check if the distance between both the attached brackets of the rod is within 1.18 in (3 cm). If it isn’t, be sure to adjust the hooks of the pillows on both ends to create a more snug fit.
Material: PU Leather, ABS + memory cotton.
Size: about 14.2 x 7.9 x 4.3 inches / 36 x 20 x 11 cm.
🚘 Travel with comfort! 🚘
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.